You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing environmental management system internal auditing experience
- You are an internal environmental management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a threats and opportunities approach to environmental management
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes
- The importance of environmental management for the organisation and its customers.
You will need...
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 prior to attending this courses, which can be acquired by attending the Introduction to ISO 14001 course
- Knowledge of the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions used in ISO 14001:2015
- Experience in conducting environmental management system audits.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.