You need this course if...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security
- You have responsibilities that include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services
- You are involved in the field of Quality Management and wish to understand how it might develop in the next few years
- You wish to broaden your understanding of how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives
- Your organisation has an obligation (whether legal, contractual or reputational) to increase the robustness of its business processes
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301, either from an initial set-up stage in the absence of an established ISO-based management system or by integrating it to an existing certified management system (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 etc.).
You will learn...
- The role of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- The key requirements of ISO 22301 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- How the requirements of ISO 22301 can integrate with an existing Management System
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context
- The purpose and intent of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security
- The benefits of implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS);
The certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in ISO 22301 is required.
Your future development
This course compliments Introduction to ISO 22301, a one day practical version of this course aimed at those directly involved in a project to help gain ISO 22301 certification for their organisation.
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.