This three-day course is for qualified lead auditors who have successful completed an IRCA certification and wish to develop their professional qualifications by adding ISO 27001:2013 to their skill set. This course will build upon your existing auditing experience to develop your knowledge on information security management systems and ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
Delivered by LR’s training experts, this course will develop your skills to enable you to lead, plan, implement and report on your organisation’s ISMS.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing organisation’s information security
- Anyone in charge of leading organisation’s ISMS audits against ISO 27001 requirements
- ISMS consultants providing advice on ISO 27001 who require formal training and recognition through IRCA.
What will you learn?
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Review typical documentation in order to meet ISO 27001 requirements
- Develop a practical value-added documentation audit report
- Audit selected security controls
- Plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit
- Report findings accurately against ISO 27001
- Write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- Assess corrective action effectively.
What do you need to prepare?
- Good understanding of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Knowledge of ISMS principles and concepts
- Successfully completed an IRCA or equivalent certified lead auditor course in another discipline
- Completed 2 hours of course-work prior to attending this course.
- 26 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
- Copy of the Standard.