This three-day course is for qualified lead auditors who have successful completed an IRCA certification and wish to develop their professional qualifications by adding ISO 27001:2013 to their skill set. This course will build upon your existing auditing experience to develop your knowledge on information security management systems and ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
Delivered by LR’s training experts, this course will develop your skills to enable you to lead, plan, implement and report on your organisation’s ISMS.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing organisation’s information security
- Anyone in charge of leading organisation’s ISMS audits against ISO 27001 requirements
- ISMS consultants providing advice on ISO 27001 who require formal training and recognition through IRCA.
What will you learn?
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Review typical documentation in order to meet ISO 27001 requirements
- Develop a practical value-added documentation audit report
- Audit selected security controls
- Plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit
- Report findings accurately against ISO 27001
- Write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- Assess corrective action effectively.
What do you need to prepare?
- Good understanding of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Knowledge of ISMS principles and concepts
- Successfully completed an IRCA or equivalent certified lead auditor course in another discipline
- Completed 2 hours of course-work prior to attending this course.
- 26 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
CQI & IRCA certified
This Lloyd's Register training course satisfies the formal training requirements stipulated by the CQI & IRCA.
CQI and IRCA certified training is mapped to a unique competency framework based on the latest skills needed by employers. As an Approved Training Partner, LR has been thoroughly assessed to ensure the highest standards.
For more information on Lloyd’s Register’s Approved Training Partner status, please visit the CQI & IRCA website.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.