You need this course if...
- You want to audit Security Management Systems (SMS) against ISO 28000
- You are an Auditor or SMS Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification.
You will learn...
- The background to ISO 28000 and related security management schemes
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 28000 and links to other security management schemes
- The roles and responsibilities of SMS auditor and lead auditor
- How to identify security threats and apply effective risk assessment procedures
- The regulatory threats of SMS
- How to plan and execute SMS audits
- How to report audit findings against SMS requirements
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action.
You will need...
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 28000 and experience of auditing
- Ideally, to have attended our Introduction to ISO 28000 course
- Knowledge of supply chains.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
Five days in-house only.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.