You need this course if...
- You want to know how to design and implement an effective Security Management System (SMS)
- You are preparing for ISO 28000 certification.
You will learn...
- The requirements of ISO 28000, how it relates to other management systems and how it is possible to integrate a SMS into existing systems
- How to initiate the development of an appropriate methodology to identify and evaluate security related threats, risks and hazards in your organisation’s supply chain
- How to start the development of appropriate security policies, objectives and targets
- How to address some of the issues that an organisation may face during the implementation of a SMS
- What will be required to obtain third party certification to ISO 28000.
You will need...
To have attended our Introduction to ISO 28000 or have a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 28000.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
Two days (in-house only).
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.