You need this course if...
- You want to know how to design and implement an effective Security Management System (SMS)
- You are preparing for ISO 28000 certification.
You will learn...
- The requirements of ISO 28000, how it relates to other management systems and how it is possible to integrate a SMS into existing systems
- How to initiate the development of an appropriate methodology to identify and evaluate security related threats, risks and hazards in your organisation’s supply chain
- How to start the development of appropriate security policies, objectives and targets
- How to address some of the issues that an organisation may face during the implementation of a SMS
- What will be required to obtain third party certification to ISO 28000.
You will need...
To have attended our Introduction to ISO 28000 or have a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 28000.
Two days (in-house only).
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.