This two-day course offers practical guidance on how to conduct and plan internal audits, develop effective checklists and gather objective evidence to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness against the requirements of ISO 45001.
Successful completion of this course based on the six-stage auditing approach ensures the skills needed to meet the standard requirements.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to be an internal OH&S management systems auditor.
What will you learn?
- Management systems' and internal audits' roles
- An overview of the OH&S management system standard ISO 45001
- Role and responsibilities of an internal OH&S management systems auditor
- Plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- Carry out audits using Lloyd’s Register 6 stage approach
- Gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- Evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- What corrective action is and who takes responsibility
- Follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
The knowledge presented in Introduction to ISO 45001 course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.