This two-day course offers practical guidance on how to conduct and plan internal audits, develop effective checklists and gather objective evidence to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness against the requirements of ISO 45001.
Successful completion of this course based on the six-stage auditing approach ensures the skills needed to meet the standard requirements.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to be an internal OH&S management systems auditor.
What will you learn?
- Management systems' and internal audits' roles
- An overview of the OH&S management system standard ISO 45001
- Role and responsibilities of an internal OH&S management systems auditor
- Plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- Carry out audits using Lloyd’s Register 6 stage approach
- Gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- Evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- What corrective action is and who takes responsibility
- Follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
The knowledge presented in Introduction to ISO 45001 course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Two-days face-to-face, or 3-5 hours eLearning followed by one-day face-to-face
Available delivery methods
An eLearning module combined with face-to-face training.
Standard price £930.00 inc VAT.
Book now for a limited time 20% introductory discount at £744 inc VAT.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.