You need this course if...
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- You are a second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard
- You are an IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 9001:2015 auditor certification scheme.
You will learn...
- How Annex SL, the high level management system framework, forms the basis for all new and revised ISO standards and the implications of this from an audit perspective
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited
- The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach and how they may be audited
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
You will need...
- To have experience of conducting either second party or third party quality management system audits
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 (or ISO 9001:2000) which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 9001:2008 Appreciation and Interpretation” course
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA ISO 9001:2015 “What’s It All About Then?” training course.
- 14 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
- Copy of the Standard.