You need this course if...
- You want to understand good practice in the production of safe food – from storage, preparation, cooking service and food handling.
You will learn...
- How individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- The importance of personal hygiene and effective practices to reduce the risk of contamination
- The importance of keeping work areas clean and hygienic
- Safe food handling and how to deal with food spoilage.
You will need...
Level 1 English and Maths
This course will take approximately 7 hours, including a multiple-choice examination that must be completed within 45 minutes.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.