You need this course if...
- You want to understand the responsibilities of employers and employees relating to health and safety at work
- You want to prepare for further training.
You will learn...
- The roles and duties for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- The benefits of good health and safety
- The process of risk assessment
- How risk assessments improve health and safety at work
- The procedures for responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace.
You will need...
There are no prerequisites for this course
This course will take approximately 10 hours, including a multiple-choice examination that must be completed within 45 minutes.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.