You need this course if...
- You want to understand the responsibilities of employers and employees relating to health and safety at work
- You want to prepare for further training.
You will learn...
- The roles and duties for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- The benefits of good health and safety
- The process of risk assessment
- How risk assessments improve health and safety at work
- The procedures for responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace.
You will need...
There are no prerequisites for this course
This course will take approximately 10 hours, including a multiple-choice examination that must be completed within 45 minutes.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.