You need this course if...
- You are looking for a better understanding of the documented information requirements outlined in Annex SL
- You are looking to improve your management system regardless of discipline type.
You will learn...
- What is meant by 'documented information' and be able to explain its purpose
- About which core management system elements influence the potential need for the development of documented information, regardless of the specific system type or discipline
- About the generic documented information requirements referred to in Annex SL
- Why the extent of documented information can vary between organisations
- About the generic fundamental documented information control requirements referred to in Annex SL
- About the process approach.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.