This course is designed to give an in-depth examination of the requirements of ISO 14001 and how an enviornmental management system can be implemented and managed. The course will also provide an insight into the role of the Environmental Systems Manager and the opportunity to begin developing the knowledge and skills to fulfil the role effectively.
The course is delivered by experienced tutors who are experts in environmental management, and who also carry out regular third-party audits for a range of clients to maintain current industry knowledge.
Who should attend?
- Environmental Managers and individuals who have recently been given the responsibility of implementing their organisation’s EMS
- Quality managers with interest in Environmental Management
- Anyone who wish to progress to environmental auditing.
What will you learn?
- Fulfil the role of an Environmental Systems Manager
- Requirements of ISO 14001 for a robust system
- Documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- To develop environmental policies and objectives that support your business
- Plan and manage your internal environmental auditing activities
- Eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action
- Develop an appropriate management review process and implementation
- Continual improvement for your organisation
- What to expect from 3rd party assessment.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous experience or training in ISO 14001 is required.
- 19.25 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.