You need this course if...
- You want to develop the necessary skills to fulfil your role more effectively
- You want to implement and improve your health and safety management system to support your business
- You are new to the role of Health and Safety Systems Manager.
You will learn...
- How to fulfil the role of a Health and Safety Systems Manager and manage your systems effectively
- The requirements of ISO 45001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- The need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- To develop health and safety policies and objectives that support your business
- To plan and manage your internal health and safety auditing activities
- How to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action;
- To develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for continual improvement
- What to expect from 3rd party assessment.
You will need...
No previous experience or training is required.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.