- This one-day course will support your organisation if you are responsible for your OH&S management system and want to migrate your existing OHSAS 18001 approval to ISO 45001 standard.
- This course will enable you to understand through practical workshop activities what should be revised in your current system and help you to develop a migration plan.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing an OH&S management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 preparing to migrate to ISO 45001:2018
- Individuals who own or manage processes in an organisation
- OH&S Internal Auditors.
What will you learn?
- New and additional requirements in ISO 45001:2018
- What is Annex SL and its influence in all management systems standards
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- Revisions in your current occupational health and safety management system
- Time left for migration period before the changes become mandatory.
What do you need to prepare?
Knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.