You need this course if...
You are seeking to more effectively use the corrective and preventive processes to drive improvement within your organisation.
You will learn...
- The correct definitions of corrective and preventive action and how and when they are applicable
- What management controls are and their contribution to effective preventive action
- To use a structured approach to address problems in your organisation including the 8D approach
- How to select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to problem-solving and improvement
- To assess how effective your corrective and preventive action has been.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.