You need this course if...
- You are looking to develop a risk-based thinking approach to audit planning
- You are looking for ways to add more value through your audit process.
You will learn...
- How and where risk-based thinking fits into the audit cycle
- About the typical barriers which often limit audit effectiveness
- About risk fundamentals including structure of ISO 31000 and supporting vocabulary
- How to go about planning and scoping a risk-based audit.
You will need...
To be a management system practitioner.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.