If your organisation is adopting the TickITplus scheme as a driver for process improvements and certification, this two-day training course will help you learn the basics behind capability evaluations and key concepts, supporting you in conducting assessments against the TickITplus scheme.
Who should attend?
- Organisations adopting the TickITplus scheme as a driver for process improvements and certification
- Organisations intending to conduct internal or external assessments against TickITplus
- Anyone wishing to become a registered TickITplus Foundation level, assessor or practitioner.
What will you learn?
- Benefits of a capability-based approach to improvements and assessments
- The basics behind capability evaluations based on ISO 15504-2
- New concepts introduced by TickITplus
- The design and construction of the Base Process Library
- Construct a Process Reference Model
- Prepare for an external certification assessment
- Conduct an assessment and produce a Process Assessment Model.
What do you need to prepare?
- Practical experience of implementing and improving an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system in an IT rich environment
- Experience in conducting and reporting audits
- A copy of the latest version of the Base Process Library.
- 13 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Examination at the end of the course
- GASQ Certificate
- Refreshments and lunch for face-to-face classroom attendees.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
Your future development...
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.