You need this course if...
- You are a management systems practitioner with the need to understand and implement the new context requirements
- You are a senior manager, management representative, management system practitioner or a management system auditor
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning the context of the organisation as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
You will learn...
- The underlying principles concerning the organisational context in terms of management systems
- The requirements concerning ‘Context of the organisation’ as defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL
- How you can address and demonstrate the requirements relating to organisational context
- The interrelationship between organisational context, risk and opportunity identification
- Why effective communication is essential to ensure your management system is aligned with the business environment.
You will need...
It would be beneficial to have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard. Lloyd’s Register's introductory courses or two days preparing for courses will provide an overview of the new ISO standard, providing delegates with an understanding of Annex SL and the requirements for revised management systems.
Half day. In-house only.