You need this course if...
- You are a management systems practitioner with the need to understand and implement the risk-based thinking requirements of the Annex SL based ISO standards
- You are a senior manager, management representative, management system practitioner or a management system auditor.
You will learn...
- The underlying principles concerning risk-based thinking in terms of management
- What the common risk-based requirements are, as defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL
- How to address the common risk-based requirements
- The structure and requirements defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management and Guidelines
- How to use the requirements defined in ISO 31000:2009 to demonstrate conformity with management system standards based on Annex SL
- How risk-based thinking at a system level interrelates with operational risk-based methodologies such as FMEA, HAZOP and HACCP
- Discipline-specific risk requirements as defined in certain management system standards, such as the determination of significant aspects in ISO 14001:2015.
You will need...
It would be beneficial to have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard. Lloyd’s Register's introductory courses or two days preparing for courses would provide an overview of the new ISO standard, Annex SL and the requirements for revised management systems.