Lloyd's Register (LR) can provide your organisation with the right support throughout the different phases of the ISO standards revisions. Your organisation will have the opportunity to be pioneers in implementing the new standards and to gain a competitive advantage through improved performance with the help of LR’s Transition Support Club at no cost. When you’ve reached member status you will receive content and advantages over the next three years:
- Relevant information, and ongoing news on the standard revisions and the available training and certification support available to you.
- Regular news, ongoing up-to-date relevant information and news on the standard revision.
- Free advice and analysis, to help you understand the implications within your organisation.
- Training and certification support, to provide you with an in-depth understanding of what your organisation needs to address to meet the new and enhanced requirements of the new standards.
- Priority booking, for Transition Training courses: These courses will fill fast – you will be given priority to book your place first.
- Free webinars, to help you understand the new standards, and how to prepare your teams and organisations to implement the changes.