Built on two decades of development and feature enhancement, AllAssets proprietary predictive risk models and extensive library of failure data templates identify and evaluate critical assets, then help optimise operational Inspection and Maintenance activity - assuring asset integrity and increasing equipment reliability and uptime while reducing costs. With preconfigured risk models and a unique model builder tool, AllAssets enables customers to build bespoke models without the need for software coding.
- Prepopulated models with LR’s certified recommendations
- LR’s 250 years of risk expertise built in
- Quickly create your own models with our unique Model Builder tool or choose to edit LR created master models for your own asset conditions
- Create and modify your own flexible asset hierarchies, risk matrixes, inspection templates & Reports - no coding needed!
- AutoCAD editing allows you to mark-up drawings with inspection points from the AllAssets system
- LR can validate and certify new models you build to ensure they comply with regulations, industry standards and are optimized for rapid analysis
- Align with existing operations (workflows and processes)
- Orchestrate data from different sources using our APIs, including your Enterprise Asset Management systems such as SAP and Maximo
- Cloud first approach to easily and securely connect to data sources
- Supports OSLC and a wide range of other communication standards. Compliant with API 510, 570 and 580 and aligns with ISO 55000
- 3rd party compliance validation with latest security standards including OWASP, giving you peace of mind
Global Service Expertise
- Expert support to ensure seamless integration or migration
A modern Asset Performance Management platform
The AllAssets platform delivers proven risk mitigation and asset reliability methodologies via a secure, rapid time-to-value SaaS deployment model. Built cloud first, system configuration is simple and the platform delivers a lightweight, high performance, extensible and user-friendly experience.
- Single store for your asset data, giving you a single view of asset health
- Seamless integration with leading EAM systems (SAP and Maximo), accelerating value from your EAM investment
- Enables a unified asset management program that can be used by all team members to establish governance
- The flexibility to take advantage of the benefits of a cloud solution or host on premise according to your requirements, making system configuration simple
- Includes a comprehensive toolset within its IDMS capabilities
Extensive Inspection Data Management System (IDMS) capabilities
The IDMS helps you efficiently plan and manage where, when and how Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) work takes place. Based on AllAssets risk assessment and your strategic business goals, create and implement optimal Preventative Maintenance plans that assure safe compliance at minimum cost.
- Plan and track all types of NDT inspection, designate thickness measurement locations
- Calculate corrosion rates and remaining life on your equipment and use it when evergreening your mechanical integrity program
- Link identical assets and automatically apply risk profiles
- Track changes in pipe and tank wall thickness amongst other fixed equipment types
- Record relief device tests, visual inspections, and any other type of inspection
Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
Our Risk Based Inspection tool turns inspection data into insights, helping you pin point the risk of your fixed assets. Outputs are used to produce an optimised inspection plan to enhance asset and plant performance and reliability, minimise downtime and reduce costs. A library of tried and tested risk models for common asset types enables you to quickly prioritise operational inspection work.
- Apply single component and multi-component risk models
- Define possible Failure Mechanisms and associated Damage Modes
- Identify cumulative risks of ageing equipment
- Safely eliminate internal inspections while increasing asset integrity
Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), FMEA, FMECA
AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation helps you address the maintenance burden, mitigate operating risks and deliver sustainable equipment reliability, efficiency, and availability. With RCM, you can confidently establish the safe minimum maintenance levels for reliable and compliant system operation. Deploy predictive modelling to rank your assets based on criticality, then design an optimised preventive maintenance strategy that minimises resource use and cost.
- Optimize Planned Maintenance based on your main concern, whether is it reliability, availability or commerciality amongst other available methods
- Use our library of models to gain access to a vast number of failure rates and equipment classes and types
- Use the maintenance optimization module to fine-tune inspection intervals based on historical failure rates
- Use our criticality analysis feature to add a level of assurance to your analysis from a risk perspective
Please see below for AllAssets software updates.
AllAssets Release 2.7 – July 2020
Power BI Integration
We wanted to give customers the capability to create paginated reports in a platform that was easy to use, would integrate well with our technology stack and already had good adoption amongst our customers - PowerBI checked all the boxes. We have also gone a step further and enabled integration not only with Report Builder, but also with PowerBI Desktop, which allows users to create custom dashboards using their AllAssets data. Capabilities included are:
- New application: Master Attributes allows customers to manage attributes and UOMs at an organization/site level
- Connectivity to PowerBI Report Builder and Desktop
- Ability to publish reports and share them through PowerBI app in Office 365
- Ability to show dashboards and interact with the using the mobile PowerBI app
- Build reports for: Hierarchy Templates, RBI, Inspection Reports, Thickness Reports, Mitigation Plans
- New user right to access PowerBI and create reports/dashboards
- Cloud and on-premise security access through Active Directory groups that is created automatically
AllAssets Release 2.6 - May 2020
QuickScan is a major addition to our toolset, a standardised LR product that assesses and benchmarks the maintenance, integrity and risk performance of customer assets, identifying prioritised and quantified value improvement opportunities in terms of reduced costs, improved uptime and risk reduction. This service-led feature analyses customer’s 5-years of work orders and PM history and finds hotspots for maintenance improvement based on real data. Depending on complexity of equipment this can be completed in 2-5 days, and the results are visualised in a dashboard presented in AllAssets.
We listened to customers that wanted a tree control to navigate through their hierarchy. Now you have this option as well as the Tile navigation.
Mitigation Plan Changes
Another popular request from our customers: now once you activate a Mitigation Plan, you can still modify it. The system will automatically store any changes made to the previous Active plan as historical records. We have also introduced the concept of a draft Mitigation Plan, the one that is created automatically after a new driving risk is recorded.
Link Planned Maintenance with Failure Library
Yet another common request: being able to link Planned Maintenance tasks directly in the Failure Library, this way when distributing the models they will now include the link to the recommended Planned Maintenance tasks for particular failure modes.
AllAssets Release 2.5 – April 2020
New ERP setting Parent Mapping
When this option is turned on, locations that don’t have a mapped AllAssets’ location will automatically go to the ERP HOLD location so that users can configure accordingly. This provides greater control to users when there is a mismatch between the ERP location and the AllAssets location or when new locations are created in the ERP and do not have a matching AllAssets location.
Extended security with new Security menu option
Now the Security menu is separated from the Admin menu so only system admins can grant access to managing credentials to other users. This provides with an extra layer of security since not all admin users should be able to manage users and roles.
The following issues have been resolved in this version:
Area Issue Data Sheet Export Cannot export inspections with images to Data Sheet Auditing Running risk doesn't record CreatedBy user in database Mitigation Plans Improved Last Inspection Date value Asset Hub Not able to Access RBI from Asset Hub ERP Integration issue related to Parent ID Site Restrictions Access is not able to add Site Restrictions to users, Admin cannot add site with no locations Old Data Uploads Inspection Reports Summary got truncated during data upload Templates New attribute - Not able to delete the UOM of the attribute Thickness Reports Thickness reports - Evaluation Results shows "Undefined"
AllAssets Release 2.4 – February 2020
Factored Remaining Life configuration options
For our friends in the Netherlands we have improved the management of the FRL settings and give you more control on how it will impact the inspection tasks’ frequencies.
Inspection Summary Excel Report
We have added a new query to our exporting capability, providing you with a single view of your equipment inspection history.
UNC allowed now for Media Attachments
In order to improve our integration options with Document Management Systems, we are now allowing customers to record unc paths for attachments – more options for integration will come at later versions.
Display sync failure detail in SAP
When synchronizing with SAP, when it fails partially or in whole you get the record number(s) and reason(s) for the failure(s) in the Integration Processing dialog.
AllAssets Release 2.3 - December 2019
New Maintenance Menu
In order to make things easier to find, and to group functionality on a more logical way, we have included a new menu item for the Maintenance Modules.
Improved Data Upload
We have made significant changes to the data upload application, including the ability to download templates and better validation for all upload types. As a bonus, all Failure Library information is now integrated with this capability, streamlining the bulk upload of data. We are leaving the old data uploads enabled for the time-being but please start using this new feature as the previous one will be deprecated in a subsequent release (we will make sure you know with plenty of time).
Maintenance Optimization on-steroids
We have improved the MO feature-set with a rich number of new features:
- Capability to create Optimization without creating an analysis first
- Capability to load failure rates from the library in the optimization application
- Improved the commercial impacts capabilities
- Allowing users to mark an analysis as finalized, but allow them to make changes thereafter
- When loading failure rates from the Failure Data library, users can select multiple failure rates and the application will sum them for the optimization calculation
- Capability to be able to specify costs for Commercial Impacts for Ad Hoc Optimizations
- n & k – from the FMEA – are now linked to the optimization application for Commercial Impacts, and can be specified for Failure Mode – Failure Pattern – Random as well
- Visibility of failure upload history to show batch job status, meaning we keep track of what you have uploaded
AllAssets Release 2.1 - September 2019
We are constantly working on improving your experience in AllAssets, and we are excited to announce the main changes we have made in this release:
Now customers can easily manage system permissions through Active Directory or other federated login systems. Basically you can log in to AllAssets using your Google account or your company's active directory.
SAP and Maximo integration
We have completed our SAP and Maximo integrations and revamped our public APIs in the process, so integrating with other systems is even easier now. Learn about the integration for SAP here and Maximo here. Our API is documented here.
Streamlined the process of downloading Excel files with equipment information, adding several more options for end-users to combine and filter data.
RBI Summary Report
New Excel report that allows customers to download the most important RBI information from their equipment.
And last but not least, we added batch processing to AllAssets, which basically is geek lingo for we made the application faster!
AllAssets Release 2.0 - June 2019
The following are the main features that we have released as part of this version of AllAssets:
This is a major update to AllAssets. With this module, customers will be able to:
- Determine the right maintenance to perform on the right equipment at the right time
- Modulate Maintenance activities and Intervals while understanding associated risks and benefits
- Increased equipment reliability and availability
- Added focus on Safety and Production Critical Systems
The main capabilities of this module are:
- Ability to create Maintenance Libraries, which include FMEA for equipment, Performance Standards, Planned Maintenance, and Maintenance Strategies
- Ability to run analyses on equipment using the libraries
- Determine the best Planned Maintenance activities for your equipment
- Include a probability and consequence of failure to failure effects through a configurable risk matrix
- Optimize the Planned Maintenance intervals utilizing one of our unique methodologies with a focus on reliability, availability, and commerciality
- Analyze loops and determine SIL levels using our Probability of Failure on Demand capability
This option allows users to determine functional locations as protecting locations, which enables the user to track the equipment that has been placed on that location, move equipment from locations and see the equipment that is being protected by this location and the devices within that location. This release includes our RBI model for PSVs.
This feature provides a centralized location to see all the important information about your equipment, including risk ranking, equipment picture, mitigation plan, and thickness analysis.
AllAssets Release 1.1 - November 2018
The following are the main features that we have released as part of this version of AllAssets:
LR AllAssets allows you to manage AutoCAD drawings within the application. The idea behind this module is to provide customers with a single source of information for your inspection points, which can be derived from drawing file. The module allows you to edit drawings in AllAssets and make connections to the inspection points that will be used when performing inspections. This allows you to have all the information in one system. Moreover, with simple document management, the system allows users to upload new versions of the drawings without affecting the information recorded in AllAssets.
This option allows you to combine different sources to create master reports that go through several applications, e.g. combine you equipment template information with your risk profile and current mitigations plan.
LR AllAssets allows you to create Lookups and include them in the Hierarchy and Inspection templates so that you can give your users a more structured way to record information.
AllAssets Release 1.0 - June 2018
The following are the main features that we have released as part of this version of AllAssets:
It’s a complete modernization of the underlying architecture of our legacy products, which complies with the latest software design patterns that focus on availability, scalability, performance, and ability to easily integrate with other EAM/ERP systems including SAP & Maximo.
Each time you log in to the LR AllAssets system, the Dashboard is the first screen you see. Select Dashboard from the main menu any time you want to return to the Dashboard. As you return to the Dashboard all the information is updated to reflect the latest information in the system.
The widgets on the Dashboard provide a visual representation of the general health and status of the assets in your organization. From the Dashboard, you can immediately see resources that need your attention.
The following widgets are displayed on the Dashboard:
This widget displays the number of overdue Mitigations based on the assigned due date. If the Mitigation due date is prior to the current date, that will count as one overdue Mitigation.
Upcoming is defined as any Mitigation that has a due date that falls within the next 12 months from the current date. This information facilitates the scheduling of resources, materials, and equipment to ensure asset uptime and minimized costly delays.
Current Risk Distribution
This KPI looks at all Hierarchy items associated with a risk model, then sums the total number of items per risk band (e.g. High, Medium-High, Medium, and Low). This information can be used help understand risk across the organization and how many assets fall under a defined risk profile.
Identifying the asset types that are most prone to failure is extremely valuable for pinpointing asset classes that require the most attention. This KPI will look at all asset classes and sum the total number of assets within a classification that meets the highest risk band on the Risk Matrix defined for the organization.
Identifying the mitigations that are due beyond the 12-month view that the Upcoming Mitigation KPI provides, is the purpose of the Mitigation Planning KPI.
Just as important as knowing what the future mitigation workload looks like, is knowing the historical accomplishments of inspection management. This bar chart will show the number of completed inspections for the last 12 months from the current date.
The Hierarchy application allows users to build a hierarchy as an arrangement of locations, assets, components, and parts. The hierarchy provides a convenient way to run mass criticality or simply a way to group similar assets across the organization.
This means that customers can group tanks and piping into logical arrangements or with the SAP/Maximo Connector we can integrate directly with either EAM and maintain the same hierarchical structure and parent-child relationships as what lives inside those systems today.
Hierarchy Templates are placeholders for location, asset, component, and part attributes used to define the details that can be used in model calculations or to use a centralized system to store these attributes. We put the flexibility in the hands of the customer to define how the attributes are grouped and displayed to the user in the Hierarchy application. The system will come with predefined templates for the asset families you are working with, such as storage tanks, and piping but this capability gives you the option to modify those attributes by adding, removing or modifying how they are arranged in the application. This application is used for both risk-based inspections as well as time-based inspections.
Uploading data into AllAssets is one key feature that enables administrators and/or users with the appropriate security rights the ability to upload data from a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet directly into AllAssets. This application brings together the power of the AllAssets framework and the flexibility of Excel, allowing users to quickly import data into the database while ensuring the data being imported follows all data standardization and consistency rules.
Utilizing drag and drop functionality, customizing and build risk models has never been easier. Allowing for user-defined inputs and outputs mixed with your own process calculations, the power of modeling is now at your fingertips. The underlying code is separated from the models allowing users to physically see the input and output as well as the calculations used in the algorithms. A power user with the appropriate security rights will be able to access and modify models directly in the application to comply with different standards and regulations. This will also allow power users to create their own risk models with very little training.
Risk Matrix Designer
Risk ranking is based on a matrix whose axes are the ranks of consequences and probability. The combination of consequence and likelihood creates risk ranking. Although the LR AllAssets 5x5 risk matrix has already been developed and comes with AllAssets, the development of new risk assessment matrices is available using the RBI Risk Matrix application. This allows our clients to drive future decisions based on not only the AllAssets 5x5 risk matrix but custom or corporate matrices as well.
The ability to see criticality at any level, not just the Overall risk profile is one strong point of the AllAssets RBI Application. Other risk profiles are configurable for things such as internal, external inert, flammable, etc. Historical RBI analysis for assets can be seen by utilizing the View Previous Model Runs.
Inspection Planning/Mitigations/Activities/PM's are all names for mitigations, and within mitigations, you can add ad-hoc tasks as needed. We can also quickly identify any changes from the previous inspection plan as AllAssets will highlight the specific change from the previous inspection plan. This means that without any knowledge of the previous inspection plan, customers can quickly identify any modifications to prior inspection tasks or see newly added task based on the new inspection plan.
Hard coded inspections are a thing of the past. Now with the Inspection Template application, if you wanted to track machinery inspections, vibration analysis or thermography this will allow you to utilize the system without being forced to run risk against an asset to start the inspection process. You can also create the individual tasks associated with the inspections and mitigations that might be relevant to that type of inspection, without ever touching the risk analysis portion of AllAssets.
Inspection report layout and configuration are configurable and can be tailored to meet the needs of the business. AllAssets includes a work order section for incoming data with an external EAM. AllAssets can bring those work order numbers from the external system thereby creating a correlation between the EAM work management system and the inspection within AllAssets. This also creates a direct link between the inspection plan and mitigations.
Thickness Monitoring Locations (CMLs) are designated locations on pressure vessels and piping where thickness measurement inspections (TMIs) are conducted to monitor the presence and rate of damage and corrosion. Uploading thickness locations into AllAssets could not be easier utilizing the Data Upload application.
Thickness reports display critical information in an easy to read and configurable graphic that shows information such as short-term, long-term, t-min, and corrosion rates for a single asset or specific assets within a group in an easy to read graphical display.