Early action to understand the impact and the cost-effective compliance options available is essential.
We offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation for your entire fleet – before you decide your next steps. This gives you an indicative view of the proportion of your fleet that may comply without requiring improvement measures.
We can provide the full, in-depth calculation of your fleet’s attained EEXIs, working with you to determine your current compliance status, calculate improvement measures and help you manage risk.
- Our experts review all the available technical information for the ship and carry out the most accurate calculation possible, according to the IMO guidelines. Where we see opportunities to improve the current attained EEXI by factoring in existing adaptations, we’ll raise these with you.
- Should your vessel not meet the required EEXI, we’ll quantify the improvement options available and the impact they will have on your vessel
- Following the implementation of any solutions, our specialists will compile your EEXI Technical Files to the highest standard - ensuring a smooth experience at the point of statutory verification and certification.
From the quality of our services to our pricing, Lloyd’s Register can be your trusted partner to support in a clear, straightforward manner.
- Clarity: We bring clarity to complex subjects with plain, simple language, while our expertise allows us to delve into the technical detail when needed
- Accuracy: We provide the most accurate attained EEXI possible and, as regulatory experts, make sure your chosen Recognised Organisation has the highest quality Technical File to refer to when providing statutory verification. This will save you future time and money and the risk of delays to certification
- Trusted expertise: Our EEXI and decarbonisation advisory services are expertly delivered by dedicated ship performance and carbon intensity specialists, while verification and certification is provided through our Marine and offshore statutory experts and global team of surveyors
- Transparency: Unlike some providers, we won’t levy surprise costs or hidden fees. Our package includes a straightforward, ship specific report, which includes the required and attained EEXIs of the vessel, method of calculation used and improvements needed