This two-day Internal Auditor training course is designed to give a detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of an Internal QMS auditor, covering topics including audit planning, gathering objective evidence and evaluation of audit findings.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in the aviation/space/defence sector who wants to be an internal QMS auditor
- Any practising internal auditor working in the aviation/space/defence sector who wants to align the knowledge and skills with the 9100:2016 Series.
What will you learn?
- The role of management systems and internal audits
- The responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- Plan audits by developing effective checklists
- Carry out audits using LR’s 6 Stage Approach
- Gather objective evidence
- Evaluate and report findings accurately
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of a corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of the 9100:2016 Series, which may be gained by attending the Introduction to the 9100:2016 Series and / or:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, which may be gained by attending Introduction to ISO 9001: 2015.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development