You need this course if...
- You are thinking of pursuing ISO 14001 certification
- You want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 14001 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- You want to re-invigorate your EMS.
You will learn...
- About the purpose and intent of ISO 14001
- About the business benefits of implementing an EMS
- The key requirements of ISO 14001
- The similarities and differences between ISO 14001 and other management systems
- The involvement of management in establishing, implementing and maintaining an EMS
- About the certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in ISO 14001 is required.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Half day for the virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be approx. 1.5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.