You need this course if...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security
- You have responsibilities that include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services
- You are involved in the field of Quality Management and wish to understand how it might develop in the next few years
- You wish to broaden your understanding of how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives
- Your organisation has an obligation (whether legal, contractual or reputational) to increase the robustness of its business processes
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301, either from an initial set-up stage in the absence of an established ISO-based management system or by integrating it to an existing certified management system (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 etc.).
You will learn...
- The role of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- The key requirements of ISO 22301 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- How the requirements of ISO 22301 can integrate with an existing Management System
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context
- The purpose and intent of ISO 22301 in contributing to organisational and societal security
- The benefits of implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS);
The certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in ISO 22301 is required.
Your future development
This course compliments Introduction to ISO 22301, a one day practical version of this course aimed at those directly involved in a project to help gain ISO 22301 certification for their organisation.