24 Oct 2019
- Location Online
- Venue Webinar
- Duration 1 Hour
- Time 10.30am - 11.30am IST
Cyber security is correctly on the agenda in every boardroom regardless of sector or location. For most, cyber breaches are a matter of 'when', not 'if'. With cyber threats evolving and becoming more sophisticated - preparation through an effective cyber security strategy, combined with third-party assurance is the best route to a more cyber resilient operation. Management systems can provide a long-term solution to safeguard your business, whether that’s data or the physical security of people and goods.
Points to be covered:
- The cyber risk landscape & top risks that result in data breaches
- Adopting a comprehensive, risk-based approach to information security & securing organisation-wide commitment.
- Business benefits of implementing an Information Security management system
- Steps to ensure proper and effective implementation of ISO 27001:2013 for your organisation
Your Speaker: Shirish Bapat
Shirish is an experienced audit professional with more than 25 years of experience. Heading the LR assessor team for business assurance in India, he does Audits & Training in Quality, Information Security, IT services management & Business Continuity.