12 Jun 2020
- Location Chennai, India
- Venue Taj, Connemara
In March 2018, ISO published ISO 45001 - the first international standard for Occupational Health and Safety. With less than 1 year to go for the migration deadline for ISO 45001:2018, we at Lloyd’s Register want to connect with you and make sure you are comfortable for this migration.
Join us for a half-day seminar on 8th April 2020 to understand more about the new standard and its requirements.
Our expert will cover:
- The key features of the standard ISO 45001
- New requirements and processes of ISO 45001
- How ‘Risk Based Thinking’ is common across ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- New common structure – Annex SL
- Implementation tips for migration to ISO 45001