Our IP Formation Evaluation range of modules offers robust and sophisticated petrophysical calculations for both deterministic and probabilistic analysis.
Fill in missing data. Pinpoint mineral composition. Classify facies, then apply Monte Carlo analysis to quantify your confidence in your interpretation.
This essential bundle provides a broad and in-depth toolbox for advanced formation evaluation of conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
Mineral Solver is the premier tool for non-deterministic assessment. Integrate all of your wellbore logs and core data into one solution for lithology, porosity and saturation.
- Handle carbonate wells with complex diagenetic histories, mixed-clay wells or even heavy-mineral effects in sandstones
- Understand unconventional reservoirs
- Include any mineral in your rock model to truly understand downhole lithology
▲ Final Mineral Solver plot
Petrophysical workflows can be deeply complex, using hundreds of inputs. Variance in any one of them affects the Net-to-Gross. Our true Monte Carlo Analysis module cuts through the complexity, isolating the key curves and parameters affecting your bottom line to help you build a defensible and robust interpretation.
- Proven technique for finding the input sensitivities in any multivariate system
- Quantitatively show interpretation error to accurately inform risk assessments and best-worst cases
▲ Visualise uncertainty for each curve using Monte Carlo Analysis
Rapid and easy to learn, Rock Typing employs powerful algorithms to deliver repeatable and accurate facies classifications. With both Cluster and Self-Organising Map capability, you can analyse core or raw log data to cluster, zone and focus on the best approach to lithology, porosity and saturation.
- Build and apply a facies model to any number of wells
- Cross-plots and starplots graphically show how key input parameters affect facies selection
- Compare any Rock Typing models in Contingency Table, including core data and manual picks
▲Visualise the results of Self Organising Maps in 3D or 2D.
Applicable at any stage of a well's life, Curve Prediction enables advanced interpretations from minimal source information. Employing several statistical methods, Curve Prediction's tools help you to generate new curves from offset wells, repair existing data, or even make continuous curves from discrete data.
- Predict key reservoir properties including porosity, permeability and saturation from log curves and core data
- Infer missing data or repair incomplete well data from bad hole intervals
▲Crossplot your prediction results against actual measurements.