LashRight helps you model and choose the right container stacking arrangements during vessel design and operational load planning. Its advanced matrix solution models the complex behaviour of stacks and lashings, ensuring complete compliance with LR Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Ships, Part 3, Chapter 14.
LashRight quickly identifies components that exceed the Rule requirements, helping the user make the necessary changes to the container arrangement, weight distribution or lashing equipment.
- 3D display to assess the whole ship’s container arrangement.
- Simple and easy to use interface allows quick and efficient stack creation.
- Step-by-step wizards make analyses swift and simple.
- Covers industry standard containers and lashing equipment, or you can add your own specifications. to the software’s library.
- Simple pass/fail results for easy interpretation
LashRightSolver is Lloyd’s Register’s dedicated container securing solver suitable for integration into third-party software. It provides calls to calculate the forces acting in lashed and unlashed stacks against the requirements contained in Part 3 of Lloyd’s Register’s Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Ships.
Custom user agreement available on request. To purchase LashRightSolver, please visit our webstore here
Join us at these forthcoming events
11 Nov 20
Achieve a safe and healthy workplace with ISO 45001
17 Nov 20
The remote workplace: Managing the new threat landscape with ISO 27001
9 Dec 20
Business Resilience in the Food Industry webinar