National and international legislation require companies to analyse and optimise their availability and safety during design, operations and maintenance to become more efficient and gain cost savings. With this background, we help the transportation sector navigate a set of challenging national and international legislation, customer expectations and market pressures.
What we offer
We offer a wide range of risk-based consultancy services to Railway, Road and Aviation operators.
One of the focus areas is the management of safety and availability which is crucial to the whole sector. The Cenelec standards EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129 provide the framework for Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) for the railways. LR has taken active part in the development of these standards. But we have also extensive experience and knowledge about the implementation of other standards in the safety management systems of our transportation customers.
RAMS and Transportation safety management
- Safety management systems for Transport
- Transport Risk management
- Emergency Preparedness for transport
- Transport Accident investigations
- Transport risk analyses
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) studies for continuous and high demand safety functions, i.e. for railway signalling
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) studies for vehicles and infrastructure
What are the benefits?
- Complete and efficient solutions optimising the performance and reducing risks
- Extensive market and legislation knowledge
- Optimised and cost efficient maintenance solutions
- Assurance from a track record gained from 30 years of experience
Why choose LR?
Our services are streamlined and adapted to the needs of transport operators. We are involved in the development of standards and in international committees and working groups to make sure we stay in forefront of the development both technically and from a legal point of view. We are proud of being able to deliver the best and most efficient solutions to our transportation customer base.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Helping NGO, Terre de Hommes, help children globally.
Helping Terre de Hommes help children globally. Certification to ISO 9001:2015 redesigns the NGO’s operating structure. Read more in our case study.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
20 Aug 19
FSSC 22000 Version 5
10 Sep 19
17 Sep 19