Who will benefit?
Anyone involved in the operation of chemical tankers. The course has been developed and will be delivered by a vetting and tanker inspection specialist.
Through highly participative use of group and individual exercises based on practical events and challenges, the course covers:
- Type of chemical tankers
- Rules and regulations for Chemical Tankers
- Chemical Distribution Institute history
- The CDI Inspection procedure
- SIR structure
- Chemical Tankers preparation for inspection
- Conducting Chemical Tankers inspections.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the Regulations for Chemical tankers
- Determine the basic steps for efficient and effective tank cleaning in accordance with client and legislative requirements.
- Prepare and conduct an effective CDI inspection
- Edit a constructive and structured report.
Delegates will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.