You need this course if...
- You are looking to develop a risk-based thinking approach to audit planning
- You are looking for ways to add more value through your audit process.
You will learn...
- How and where risk-based thinking fits into the audit cycle
- About the typical barriers which often limit audit effectiveness
- About risk fundamentals including structure of ISO 31000 and supporting vocabulary
- How to go about planning and scoping a risk-based audit.
You will need...
To be a management system practitioner.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.