You need this course if...
You need to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
You will learn...
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000
- Purpose of ISO 22002-1, its content and how it interrelates with ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000 Version 4 requirements.
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
One day in-house only.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Introduction to FSSC 22000 for Food Manufacturers
- INR 8195 excluding GST