You need this course if...
You are from any organization in the food supply chain, i.e. from “farm to fork” and want an understanding of ISO 22000, its content and application.
You will learn...
- The purpose and value of an effective Food Safety System and its contribution to your business.
- The purpose and intent of ISO 22000 and its relationship to other standards including the ISO 22000 series.
- Essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 22000 requirements.
- The key requirements of ISO 22000 and how they relate to one another.
- How to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS.
- To describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000.
You will need
Prior experience of working in the food chain and knowledge of HACCP principles.
Your future development...
- Management System Documentation
- ISO 22000 Lead Auditor
- ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Conversion
- See our Business Improvement courses