You need this course if...
You are from any organization in the food supply chain, i.e. from “farm to fork” and want an understanding of ISO 22000, its content and application.
You will learn...
- The purpose and value of an effective Food Safety System and its contribution to your business.
- The purpose and intent of ISO 22000 and its relationship to other standards including the ISO 22000 series.
- Essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 22000 requirements.
- The key requirements of ISO 22000 and how they relate to one another.
- How to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS.
- To describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000.
You will need
Prior experience of working in the food chain and knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development...
- Management System Documentation
- ISO 22000 Lead Auditor
- ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Conversion
- See our Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.