You need this course if...
- You want to audit Integrated Management Systems (IMS) against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- You are an Auditor or QHSE Manager or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a qualification by a well-recognized certification body.
You will learn...
- The purpose of an IMS and the principles of management systems
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit an IMS
- To analyse clauses of the international standards and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- The roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- To simultaneously audit against the similar requirements of the standards
- The concept of risk management in an Integrated system
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific objectives
- To understand interrelation between different clauses of the standards.
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- To report findings accurately against requirements of the standards, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- How to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management
You will need
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001 and experience of auditing
- Ideally to have attended our ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 or OHSAS Lead auditor course
- To understand the basics of how organisations work and the role of top management
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development...
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
Lloyd's Register Advantage
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have more than five people to attend this course.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.