You need this course if...
- You want to audit Integrated Management Systems (IMS) against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- You are an Auditor or QHSE Manager or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a qualification by a well-recognized certification body.
You will learn...
- The purpose of an IMS and the principles of management systems
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit an IMS
- To analyse clauses of the international standards and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- The roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- To simultaneously audit against the similar requirements of the standards
- The concept of risk management in an Integrated system
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific objectives
- Ho understand interrelation between different clauses of the standards.
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- To report findings accurately against requirements of the standards, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- How to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management
You will need
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001 and experience of auditing
- Ideally to have attended our ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 or OHSAS Lead auditor course
- To understand the basics of how organisations work and the role of top management
Your future development...
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
Lloyd's Register Advantage
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have more than five people to attend this course.