You need this course if...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security
- Your responsibilities include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services
- You wish to understand how Quality Management may develop in the future
- You want to understand how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301:2012.
You will learn...
- The role of ISO 22301:2012 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- The requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context
- The requirements for planning and operational controls for mitigating and managing an organisation’s ability to manage disruptive incidents
- The requirements for incident management and continuity plans development
- Key components related to monitoring and reviewing the BCMS effectiveness such as Exercise and Testing and Internal Auditing.