Find out how the key changes to ISO 14001 can be incorporated into your existing Environmental Management System (EMS). LR can support and guide you on how the changes could affect your systems and organisation; helping you to make a smooth transition to ISO 14001:2015.
You need this course if...
You want to learn about the latest ISO 14001 standard.
You will learn...
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standard.
- The structure of ISO 14001 and how it interrelates with Plan Do Check Act cycle.
- The differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning the determination of organisational context, the needs and expectations of interested parties, the application of risk-based thinking, leadership, the process approach, outsourcing and life cycle perspective as well as alignment with other management system standards and the associated benefits to an organisation.
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO14001 certification.
Your future development
- LR EMS Lead Auditor course (IRCA approved).
- LR EMS Lead Auditor Transition course