You need this course if...
You are a practising ISMS internal auditor wishing to develop your knowledge and skills to accommodate the revisions made to ISO/IEC 27001 in 2013.
You will learn...
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- About the changes made in the latest revision of ISO/IEC 27001
- The significance of Annex SL
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes.
Your future development
- An Internal auditor who audits information security management systems, looking to develop auditing technique according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- An Auditor looking for CPD opportunities
You will need...
- Prior knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (with ISO/IEC 27002) and information security management systems
- An understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Knowledge of the commonly used information security management terms and definitions as given in ISO/IEC 27000
- Half day for the classroom course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.