You need this course if...
- Find out how the key changes to ISO 9001 can be incorporated into your existing quality management system (QMS). LR can support and guide you on how the changes could affect your systems and organisation; helping you to make a smooth transition to ISO 9001:2015.
- You want to learn about the latest ISO 9001 standard.
You will learn...
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standard.
- The structure of ISO 9001 and how it interrelates with the Plan Do Check Act cycle and the revised quality management principles.
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk-based thinking, leadership and process management.
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO 9001 certification.
You will need
- LR business improvement courses.
- LR QMS Lead Auditor course (IRCA approved).
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.