You need this course if...
- You want your organisation to adopt the trusted approach to quantifying your carbon footprint
- You may now, or in the future, want an independent verification of your organisation’s Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions and removals
You will learn...
- The value of effective systems for collecting, analysing and reporting accurate GHG data and information
- The business benefits of using ISO 14064 as the basis for GHG reporting
- The structure of ISO 14064’s 3 parts
- The intent and key requirements of ISO 14064-1
- The terminology used within the standards
- How to define organisational and operational boundaries to quantify your GHG inventory
- How to select the appropriate quantification methods
- The interpretation of the reporting requirements
- The role and nature of the verification process
You will need
To be aware of the national and global aspects of climate change and your organisation’s broad view of the importance of reducing its carbon footprint
Your future development...
- Internal EMS Auditor
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion
- See our Business Improvement courses