This half day program will help the Top Management professionals to understand importance and benefits of Six Sigma to an Organisation, its deliverables and deployment mechanism, the organisational structure required and how it can be used to achieve ‘sustainable, predictable, desirable growth in profit’ for their organizations.
You need this course if...
- You are Top management level and want to understand what Business benefits Six Sigma can bring to your Organisation
- You are Top management and want to implement Six Sigma in your organisation and want to understand how it is deployed, what is the organisational structure needed and what are the deliverables
- You are Top Management and would like to provide strategic direction and focus to Six Sigma Initiative within the Organization and build a road map for next few years
- You need At least one year experience as Top Management cadre
You will learn...
- Six Sigma as a strategy to improve predictability and sustainability in top line and bottom line
- How to define Six Sigma Vision and Objective for the Organisation. Define Business Plans and Roadmap to achieve the same
- Opportunity hopper and project prioritization process for identification and selection of Six Sigma Projects having high Business impacts respectively
- Six Sigma deployment process and its deliverables
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
At least 60% marks in the qualifying Class-room test