The Verified Carbon Standard (VCS) provides a trustworthy, robust global standard for voluntary carbon offsets.
Interest in VCS continues to grow and is driven by companies and individuals who choose to voluntarily buy carbon credits and contribute to more sustainable economic development.
LR is an UN-accredited Designated Operational Entity (DOE) and an authorised Validation/Verification Body (VVB) able to validate proposed VCS emission reduction projects and verify carbon credits known as Verified Carbon Units or VCUs.
Need help with Verified Carbon Standard
We have supported the VCS since its inception and authored the VCS 2007 standard We have a global network of experts available We commit to a mutually agreed time and team plan so work is completed smoothly
Why work with us?
We are accredited to provide:
- Validation services – LR evaluates your project description documentation against VCS requirements, enabling you to register your project with the VCS Project Database.
- Verification services – LR assures that your project’s reported data and information on your emission reductions are accurate so VCUs issuance can be requested.
Some recent achievements:
- LR has been a Designated Operational Entity (DOE) since 2006.
- LR was the first DOE in South Asia to certify emission reduction under the UN’s CDM PoA framework.
- LR was a founding member of the Designated Operational Entities and Independent Entities Association (DIA) and its current Vice President.
Join us at these forthcoming events
7 Oct 20
Going Remote: How remote inspections could support your business
13 Oct 20
14 Oct 20
CMA Shipping 2020.