11 Mar 2020
- Location Malaysia
- Venue Mutiara, Johor Bharu
HIRADC and EAI are the fundamental tools for reducing risks in the workplace. Appropriate risks identification, assessment and controls have to be developed based on the latest ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety and ISO 14001 Environmental management system standards.
We will cover the following points during the seminar
- Understand the basic requirements of EMS and OHSMS
- Identify the Environmental Aspect & Impact
- Identify the Hazards and associated Risks in the organization
- Determining other risks and opportunities of EMS and OHSMS in the organization
- Understanding the models and methods for environmental aspects and hazard identification
- Understanding the techniques for evaluating and managing significant aspects/risks
- Determining appropriate control to address identified aspects/risks
Your Speaker:Mohd Norfaizal Mohamed Saad has experience holding position as QHSE Auditor, QHSE Manager, consultant, trainer, lecturer, project manager and engineer in various industries such as Construction, Oil & Gas refinery plant, Oil & Gas fabrication yard, utilities and aviation. Involved in many HIGH PROFILE projects such as New Doha International Airport (QATAR), Tanjung Pelepas Port (PTP), Vietsovpetro Offshore (VIETNAM), C935 SINGAPORE MRT project, Electrified Double Track Project (Ipoh – Padang Besar), Petronas, Shell, Integrated Transport Terminal, KL Airport Services, and many more. Having more than 1500 man days 3rd party audit experience in more than 150 companies. He is holder of Master in OSH Management (UTM), Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (UTHM), International General Certificate (NEBOSH, UK) and Certificate of Safety and health Officer (NIOSH, MY). He enjoys training and has conducted various classes such as NEBOSH's Internal General Certificate, Exec Master in OSH (UMP/AeTC), DOSH REGISTERED safety and health officer (SHO) TRAINER, DOSH CEP training programs, corporate training etc. He is professionally registered competent person with various organization such as SHO (DOSH), Lead auditor (IRCA), BEM, IOSH, HRDF etc.