13 Nov 2019
- Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Venue Kota Permai Golf & Country Club
- Day Wednesday
- Time 9am - 12pm
Cyber security is correctly on the agenda in every boardroom regardless of sector or location. For most, cyber breaches are a matter of 'when', not 'if'. With cyber threats evolving and becoming more sophisticated - preparation through an effective cyber security strategy, combined with third-party assurance is the best route to a more cyber resilient operation. Management systems can provide a long-term solution to safeguard your business, whether that’s data or the physical security of people and goods.
Points to be covered:
- The cyber risk landscape & top risks that result in data breaches
- Adopting a comprehensive, risk-based approach to information security & securing organization-wide commitment.
- Business benefits of implementing an Information Security management system
- Steps to ensure proper and effective implementation of ISO 27001:2013 for your organization
Speaker: Cheong Weng Wai
Mr. Cheong is an experienced audit professional with more than 15 years of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) auditing experience, he is Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) by ISACA and certified Ethical Hacker by EC-Council Academy. Also, Cheong is IRCA registered Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor