In partnership with Infosecurity Magazine, experts from LR, Nettitude, and Motorola come together to offer practical guidance and solutions for effective information security management. Originally presented live on February 13th, you can now watch it free and on-demand.
Duration: 1 hour, including introduction and Q&A
During this informative webinar, our panellists discuss how the ISO 27001 standard has come to be recognized as the international benchmark for information and cybersecurity practitioners. They also provide practical guidance on how to manage information security risks, how to achieve ISO 27001 certification, and what it takes to remain compliant.
The three main topics of discussion include:
- Assessing today’s threat landscape for information security risks
- Overview of the impact of recent breaches, plus current threats
- Insight into the various agencies that respond to threats and breaches
- Recommendations on where to start to manage the risks
- Risk management and how an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ISO 27001 certification can help
- Considerations and keys to a successful ISMS implementation
- The architecture of risk management and the keys to success
- The do’s and don’ts: lessons from LR audits
- Implementing an ISMS and ISO 27001 certification from an organizational perspective
- The structure of ISO 27001:20013
- The steps to an effective ISMS structure and to certification and compliance
- Key challenges to success
- What you need to consider to achieve ISO 27001 certification.
- How to maintain compliance with ISO 27001 and other standards such as ISO 27701 and ISO 27018.
- Top considerations and key lessons learned from information assurance.
- Rob Acker, Quality Manager, Information Security and Business Continuity, Lloyd’s Register
- Gopalakrishnan Kary, Global Service Management Systems Manager, Motorola Solutions
- Chris Oakley, V.P. Technical Services, Americas, Nettitude
- Dan Raywood, Deputy Editor, Infosecurity Magazine