This two-day Internal Auditor training course is designed to give a detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of an Internal QMS auditor, covering topics including audit planning, gathering objective evidence and evaluation of audit findings.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in the aviation/space/defence sector who wants to be an internal QMS auditor
- Any practising internal auditor working in the aviation/space/defence sector who wants to align the knowledge and skills with the 9100:2016 Series.
What will you learn?
- The role of management systems and internal audits
- The responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- Plan audits by developing effective checklists
- Carry out audits using LR’s 6 Stage Approach
- Gather objective evidence
- Evaluate and report findings accurately
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of a corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of the 9100:2016 Series, which may be gained by attending the Introduction to the 9100:2016 Series and / or:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, which may be gained by attending Introduction to ISO 9001: 2015.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
22 Sep - 24 Sep 2020
- MYR 1800 excluding tax