You need this course if...
- You are required to undertake combined internal EMS and OH&S audits
- You want to combine internal EMS and OH&S audits.
You will learn...
- The internal audit requirements of an EMS and an OH&S management system
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with your own defined requirements
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- How to report the findings accurately
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
You will need...
A basic understanding of the environment and health and safety issues before attending this course. Ideally, to have conducted internal audits in any of the following disciplines: quality management, occupational health and safety and/or environment.
Three days in-house only.