This course is for individuals working in the food industry, who want to gain an understanding of HACCP principles. It provides the essential knowledge to implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
Who should attend?
- Individuals working in the food industry with interest in HACCP
- Organisations who want to design and implement a HACCP system.
What will you learn?
- HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius requirements
- The benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing and maintaining a HACCP system
- To align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO 9001
- To carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation.
What do you need to prepare?
Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified
- Introduction to ISO 22000.