You need this course if...
- You are required to undertake combined internal QMS and EMS audits
- You want to combine internal QMS and EMS audits
You will learn…
- The internal audit requirements of an QMS and EMS management system
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with your own defined requirements
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- How to report findings accurately
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need…
- A basic understanding of quality and environment issues before attending this course
- Ideally to have conducted internal audits in any of the following disciplines: quality management and/or environment
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.