This one-day course is designed to give you a detailed understanding of the purpose and objectives of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), the format, scope, structure of the AS 9100:2016 Series and the approaches which underpin them.
Who should attend?
Individuals working within aerospace, space and defence industries who want to learn about the 9100:2016 Series.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and objectives of the International Aerospace Quality Group
- The format, scope, structure and content of the 9100:2016 Series of standards
- The approaches that underpin the 9100:2016 Series standards including context of the organisation, the process approach, PDCA cycle and risk-based thinking
- Quality Management Principles and how these relate to the content of the 9100:2016 Series
- High-level requirements in the 9100:2016 Series and how to conform.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training required, however it is recommended to have a basic understanding of the scope, structure and content of the applicable Standard (manufacturing, repair or distributor), prior to attending the training course.
- 6.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
21 Sep 2020
- MYR 900 excluding tax