You need this course if...
You need to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
What will you learn?
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000:2018
- Purpose of ISO 22002-1, its content and how it interrelates with ISO 22000:2018
- FSSC 22000 Version 5 requirements.
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor (FSSC 22000 and CQI & IRCA registered)
- HACCP Principles, interpretation and application.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.